5/6/11

Keepsake Tea Box

Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends! It had taken me three weeks to work on this altered keepsake box  to bless Val from church she always giving of her time and talent. Going back to altered keepsake boxes I really love covering them with paper fabric and lace trims, painting on them.  Little information  sometime  a person get off course for a while but always goes back to what gifts God have given them. To see the  keepsake box inside and out check out the video on You Tube  Patricias Paper Crafts. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Patricia,
    This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! The tea box you created is Beautiful! I Love it!!
    Happy Mother's Day!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is lovely...and YES! I'd prefer hand made post cards. Please email me with your name, address and email at the email addy on my blog. And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! for stopping I do appreciate and read each and every one of the comments and will visit your blogs or web pages.

Patricia