12/2/10

Berry Merry Christmas & Joy of Christmas

Everyday for twelve days I will be posting my Christmas tags day 1 & 2 are together forgot it was December.
Words written or stamp on back of tag art Wishing you a Berry Merry Christmas.  
Follow along with me no special techniques just making tags after months of trying to make tags and a few altered tags it's getting easier. Product I used old file folders they are stronger than the store purchase tags unless you buy the shipping tags at office supply stores. I draw a tag onto the file folder and cut out at least 5 -10 at one time.Cover the front and back with pattern paper then add my embellishments, water colors paint etc. Words written or stamp on back of tag art #1Wishing you a Berry Merry Christmas
Tag Art #2 Joy of Christmas are written words on the back of tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! for stopping I do appreciate and read each and every one of the comments and will visit your blogs or web pages.

Patricia