10/28/10

October Dress - Up Challange

Been busy again finally finish my dress for Dress-Up challenge over on http://aliceandcamilla.blogspot.com
First I drew a dress on plain paper then I cut out the dress and used Zip Dry paper glue to bond dress pattern on heavy card stock, dress orange , rust and gold foil paper, dark brown pearl trim and light brown lace, pearls and brown bling around neck line, stickler glitter around neck line and sleeves of dress. All of this with craft paper stock from last year.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Patricia
    Long time no come to your blog. Been so busy prepping for craft show season. Dropped by to say hello and love your dress. I love all the lacy bits you added. Really interesting textures in the dress itself.
    Happy creating and Blessings to you.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in your dress. I also adore your "hem." thanks so much for stopping by my place and your sweet comments about my dress! I'm so glad to "meet" you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and texture in your dress, the lace trim at the bottom is a wonderful touch too
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Patricia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super warm Autumn feel to your Octboer dress! great colours! I love the little, trim on the hem, lovely touch! Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! for stopping I do appreciate and read each and every one of the comments and will visit your blogs or web pages.

Patricia